View Single Post
Old 03-22-2012, 04:49 AM   #1207
aceflor
Wizard
aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.aceflor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Era, Pocketbook Inkpad 4, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Yes, I remember the 14 C water temperature. No way I would ever go in there again, lol. 22 degree water feels really cold here in winter. And don't forget to mention that the 30 C summer days are like 20 days a year. There are probably more 15 degree summer days then 25+. And the wind blows so cold that you have to find a sheltered spot.

My parents had a vacation home in Northern Germany, about 20 minutes walk to the beach. Not that we would go there very often to swim or lie at the beach, walking the ocean floor at low tide is quite nice and interesting, though.
Ditto. I do miss some stuff from Germany or France once in a while, but the temps are not of them. I now think anything under 20 C outside temp is cold, and I do not go in the water unless it has reached 26 C, which I still find pretty frisky. How I could ever live 20 years in Köln is now a mistery to me....
aceflor is offline   Reply With Quote