View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #63
twicefivemiles
twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twicefivemiles ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 10, iPad Air 2, Galaxy Tab 8, iPhone 5, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Kate View Post
Ready Player One

This book was selected by our university as THE book of the year to be read by all incoming freshmen. Excellent, memorable - reminds me of Ender's Game.
This would be my pick, as well. It may not have come out this year but it set a pretty high bar for 2013 for my personal reads. It was my first 5-star of the year and the most enjoyable by far.
twicefivemiles is offline   Reply With Quote