View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 06:58 PM   #16
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
I've been wanting to try it also, pretty tech-challenged myself but everytime I see cdesja5 explain it, it makes me want to try it!

I have never set my wifi on my T1. And I don't have any of the Sony reader on my computer, just Calibre. Not sure if that would affect the steps to doing this or not.
You don't need the Sony software, just Calibre... Go ahead! Try it! It's pretty easy if you follow the steps and you'll never use your usb cord again!
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote