View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 05:22 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keithd View Post
Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick.

I've had my DX less than a month, and last night it fell off my nightstand. I thought it was OK, but when I went to turn it off from standby mode, it was definitely cracked.

I've been very careful with it, and it has an Amazon cover. I don't know how it happened, I guess it wasn't as stable on the nightstand as I thought. I had a Sony Reader for 2-1/2 years without problems. I feel like such an idiot.

Does anyone know Amazon's replacement policies? How much does a replacement cost? I sent an email through their support page, but I'd like to hear from ya'll.

Thanks.
What a horrible thing to happen. Someday maybe they will make readers more break-proof.

The last I heard, they were replacing K2's for $180. I've not heard anything about a Kdx. Good luck tho!
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote