View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 01:30 AM   #5
geekraver
Addict
geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekraver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini,Kindle Paperwhite
Okay, that's good. Next question - let's say there is a problem and I have to register the devices for the buyers - can I download the e-books and e-mail them to the buyers for them to install, or do I have to have the readers physically attached to my PC? Hopefully the former in which case the buyers can safely take responsibility with the worst case being me e-mailing them the books they want.