View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 PM   #33640
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thWiggleWife View Post
I deserve the win after working late sending over 400 chairs to the environmental recyclers.

I also deserve the win because I have to work all day tomorrow receiving and placing over 400 new chairs.

Lastly I deserve the win because I'm going to make a lot of people very happy on Monday morning.

I win!
Unfortunately, I can't just allow you have the win without putting forth the effort to counter your attempts. It would be wrong to just allow you take the win since it would reduce the value of it.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote