View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:12 PM   #35
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr ploppy View Post
That's what I've heard on various blogs and Facebook groups, and a lot of titles that were previously permo-free by going the Smashwords route have reverted to full price now.
Maybe, but do a search on Amazon and see for yourself. I just did and I found 56k free ebooks. Randomly poking around I found titles that were free via the price match method that are still free.

So not sure what they saw, but seems fine at a glance at least.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote