View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:32 AM   #10
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Got the refund ... and haven't used my coupons ...

So - go for the lower price or put it on the account that the family shares?

Btw, does anyone else think the new paperwhite's insistence on telling you how many minutes it should take you to finish a chapter is annoying?

I keep setting it back to location (and I miss the bar at the bottom to show progress -- it's not as though they are using the space for anything else) but every time the kindle goes to sleep, it resets to time/chapter.
Hmm. Are any of the family going to read them for sure? If so, it might be worth it. Or get the lower price and convert it?

I don't have my Paperwhite yet, but that was one of the features I was looking forward to. I like the progress bar, too.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote