View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 10:06 AM   #44
jbcohen
Wizard
jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jbcohen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung A21
Blasted library has the front runner, Maltese Falcon, in audio format only. I don't particularly care for audio books. Fortuantely, I believe, that another county has it in book format. I'm venting again, I said in a previous book club thread that I would be venting a lot of the time. Don't feel like spending over $8 on a book, I don't feel that books are worth more than that, blasted publsihers raising the cost of books! More venting.

Last edited by jbcohen; 05-25-2011 at 10:19 AM.
jbcohen is offline   Reply With Quote