View Single Post
Old 09-29-2009, 02:05 PM   #3
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I am a beginner with Sigil and was working on a project then saved it as a .sgf file. But now when I open it, or any other saved .sgf file, the default view is the Book view and selecting split or code views results in no change. I also noticed that the file name on the top of the window title bar now displays .sgf* Regardless of what I've tried, exiting out of the app, restarting computer, I cannot get the split or code view back.
I cannot even imagine how could this happen.

You have probably corrupted Sigil or some files it depends on (DLL's or the like). It's the only thing I can think of.

That's the best I can give you without knowing what version of Sigil you are running, what platform you are using and more detailed information that can replicate this problem on other computers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
P.S. When importing from .txt files, which is the correct format to use - UTF-8, Unicode?
For TXT files, you can use ASCII, UTF-8, UTF-16 or UTF-32. Works either way.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote