View Single Post
Old 05-23-2010, 11:24 AM   #6
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
I just got it and downloaded a book. It has very huge fonts, choice of white text on black, and seems to have a good selection online for direct download. FOR ME, IT SEEMS TO BE THE PERFECT READING APP!

YIPPEE!!!
I've been reading their FAQs, but find them confusing. It sounded like you have to be connected to the internet to read your books on the ipad. When you say for "direct download", have you found a way to actually buy the book and keep it on your ipad, rather than have to read it on their site? Any help is appreciated
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote