View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 04:07 PM   #3297
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
@ajbos: Yup, you can send the required key codes over ssh or telnet, it's a simple one-liner per key.

I don't recall the exact command OTOH, but it came up a few times in this very forum. Try an advanced search with the 'keycode' keyword. Barring that, I'll dig up my K2 at the end of the week to refresh my memory.

I dimly recall people coming up with more complex & user-friendly way to mix it all together, but I don't remember if anything really great ever came out of that.

Granted, that might have been with a K3 or K4, where we have the big advantage of WiFi for this kind of stuff.

EDIT: See the next_page & prev_page functions in /etc/rc.d/functions

Last edited by NiLuJe; 03-04-2014 at 04:14 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote