View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 08:49 AM   #3293
zeev
zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.zeev never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Device: Kindle 3 graphite
Guys, I must thank you for the help of yours.
I'm after the successful JB (at last ... ) and the CoolReader3 installation (Kindle 3 WiFi, v3.4).

Everything functions well, but there is a question ...
The mobi formatted books look great using the standard Kindle mode, but I couldn't configure the CoolReader3 to display them in the same way (neither the mobi, nor the fb2).

Where am I wrong ?
zeev is offline   Reply With Quote