Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 04:15 AM   #1335
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
But if it IS related to a certain search engine company, I'm sure we will all be aware of the fact when the legal division of said company comes down on us like a ton of squirrels
Are you saying that there may be a serious risk of an incoming? Specially an evil(1) of legally trained squirrels?? This needs to be over in evil incarnate.

I say we should prepare the defenses. Well, when I say we I mean you; I'm retreating to the bunker, locking and bolting the doors and generally hiding like a devout coward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
And then we can all blame Marc! YAY!
Is that safe?

What are the odds on Marc vs the Famous Search Engine?

(1)Okay, okay so its (probably) a dray of squirrels (well its certainly where the live), but an evil of squirrels is much more appropriate.
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote