Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 02:35 AM   #1332
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Oh, the nuclear weapons aren't "tactical" - they're just for fun, like when I want to blow shit up. Quick, Slite, go check the your letterbox (make sure you're wearing radiation-proof underpants, over your googly bits and your on your head).

Cheers,
Marc (a.k.a General Affray of the Queen Zee Special Armed Forces, and Quantum Field Marshall of Montsnmags Enterprises, Marketing Division...shh, don't tell anyone)
I always wear radiation-proof undies, must protect them googly bits y'know?

Not that I plan to be a dad again (heaven forbid), been there, done that, result is currently 2 teenagers *shiver* And I didnt even get a t-shirt! But just to be on the safe side when googly bits are involved.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote