Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 02:14 AM   #1331
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slite View Post
Gee Marc.... I don't know how to react to that, you totally left out the shoulder carried tactical nuclear weapons, I am so disapointed in you...
Oh, the nuclear weapons aren't "tactical" - they're just for fun, like when I want to blow shit up. Quick, Slite, go check the your letterbox (make sure you're wearing radiation-proof underpants, over your googly bits and your on your head).

Cheers,
Marc (a.k.a General Affray of the Queen Zee Special Armed Forces, and Quantum Field Marshall of Montsnmags Enterprises, Marketing Division...shh, don't tell anyone)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote