Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:01 PM   #1328
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You have it all wrong. The object isn't to have Zelda use all of the avatars we've made for her. No, it's to make sure that we are always providing her with fresh, new avatars so that she may choose from those in her basket at her whim. The burden is on us, not her. She is, afterall, our Queen! So come on, people, let's pony up (llama up?) some more elegant avatars.
aw, thanks vr !!! glad to know who's got my back when the tide turns !! i'm doing my best to change avatars regularly but i want all of these fine pictorial representations to have their day (/week/month) in the sun after all, don't you ? i promise to change avatars in the next few days anyway...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrapallo View Post
Did I just hear her say, "Let them eat CAKE..."
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
No, the phrase has been modernised for a new and hip audience. She now says,

"LET THEM EAT HOT LEAD, MOTHERFRAKKERS!"

Cheers,
Marc (Vociferous denial from our Queen in 3...2...)
...1 !

now really, when have i ever been that kind of queen ??
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote