Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 09:17 AM   #1322
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
I give up, what's brown and sounds like a bell?

Say, what happended to AVATARS for ZELDA_PINWHEEL! Are there no more elegant pectoral....er, pictorial depictions for our Queen? What if Zelda runs out and has to start using the discarded remains of avatars past (the dreaded DRAP)?? What if this thread ends with this, a final post in a desperate plea for help? What if this is my last cup of coffee for the morning and the caffeine buzz starts to wear off? How could you - yes, I'm talking to YOU! - let this all happen? Oh, the humanity of it all!
Well, she sorta rejected my bears and outhouses in the woods theme, so I'm pouting.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote