View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #101
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
Now if someone from the UK would report that they've also added a download button to purchases, I'd start to feel like maybe they're not moving towards forcing content online only or on their readers.
I've just bought my first book from Nook (novella for £0.38). To get Nook for PC and to download books directly you have to switch from the UK Nook site to the Barnes & Nobles site!

There's a UK flag next to 'Shopping Basket' in the top right corner of the screen. Click on the drop down and select United States. All the apps and PC software can be found at the very bottom of the homepage.

To download books, log into your Nook account. Once logged in click on 'My Account' and then 'My Nook'. This gets over the blank page problem reported earlier in this thread.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote