View Single Post
Old 06-27-2013, 04:18 PM   #100
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
You will enjoy the Asus Transformer. I bought my wife and son Transformer tablets for Christmas. both love them. And that is surprising for my wife. She was always computer declined before getting the tablet.
Apache
Thanks for the advice, Apache! Now I'm definitely going to get one. I would have liked to have gotten back to you sooner with a thank you, but in the meantime, my city (Calgary) flooded. It's never going to be the same. Luckily, I didn't live on the flood plain, or I'd probably wouldn't be posting on MobileReads anytime soon!
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote