View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:57 PM   #96
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
Fair enough. And there is something to say for a tablet that you don't have to tweak. I like tweaking, so needing to root and install CyanogenMod was actually a plus for me.

Have fun with your Transformer when you get it!
Thanks Rbneader. I just discovered from PatNY that I can in fact import my own EPUBs for testing. I know they've discontinued the service, but it gives me a rough idea.

I've looked everywhere in the FAQs of this site to figure out how to add karma to people such as yourself who are very helpful. When I click on Karma, there's a field called "Adjust reputation power" set at "3". Is this how I give you points? It looks like I could give you a million points in one click if I wanted to. What gives?
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote