View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 03:49 PM   #93
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rbneader View Post
You could just buy a Nook tablet. Then you'll know how they look on the device, *and* you'll have an Android tablet.
Very true, but I have my heart set on an Asus Transformer tablet. I don't like Barnes & Noble anyway and won't use the Nook for anything but EPUB testing, and I'd rather spend the money on a tablet I'll use for other things.
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote