View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 09:26 AM   #117
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by skull43 View Post
GBC OR GBA por to K5 (OF KINDLE KEYBOARD)
xgnuboy works OOTB with sound now. However the Dithered Xephyr would be required to get visual results without project coding intervention. Hawhill indicated he wasn't interested in supporting it, I failed to get a completed solution on it.

Feel free to hack on that though. Get's my vote.

I have the xgnuboy build path stuff somewheres, it really was just a few makefile tweaks and pointing it at some likely libs (from Buildroot in my case) IIRC
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote