View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 01:55 AM   #13
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Based purely on anecdotal data taken from one single user - moi - I would say that those numbers are at least spot on, perhaps even a tad understated. Pre-eBooks I made something like three or four purchases a year from Amazon, around six or seven books at a time. That would total around 40 books a year. Including S&H I probably spent $500 per annum.

During 2011 I downloaded and paid for 147 digital titles and spent $738.68. And noo, I haven't read all of those yet, but they are all on the Kindle and catalogued in Calibre.

So yes, I think there might be some validity to those numbers.
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote