View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #88
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by colateral View Post
pllllllllllease some one help meee

it never work with me i have kobo touch V2 french

i use pdf arabic already but i can't read anything -soo smal
with this k2toPDF i get a large pdf

but i lose must of document centent !! !

I am no expert there was some mention of RTL and Left to Right support options in the above threads. -c perhaps? I'm sure it will be in a readme / menu somewhere.

I have never had an issues with this so can't really help but would suggest reading up this thread

And giving a more clear explanation on what the problem is.
You say it is missing - exactly what is missing? text off the edge? pages just missing? do the extra pages get added to the page count? etc.

That sort of detail will really help get it sorted when someone comes along who knows more about the product.

Thanks

Last edited by twobob; 07-20-2012 at 07:26 PM. Reason: tidied it up
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote