View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 08:02 PM   #77
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Thanks again William for this excellent program. I wanted to email you but I thought saying it here would be better:

1. Can't you preserve images somehow, without changing their size? I mean if the image is large, don't split it just fit it into the page (or next blank page)? because right now, it splits big images. If you don't do that, then the reader can zoom in for those pictures (given this case happens rarely, it won't be too inconvenient for readers).

2. When I converted this pdf with -c parameter (to preserve color), some redundant words appear in the first page where title and authors are, whereas if you do the conversion without this parameter, it works perfectly.

P.S. This tool is really helping me in my research, so thank you very much... and if you can just simply ignore images and don't split them, I would definitely like it even more.

Edit: k2pdfopt did a great job on this pdf. The original pdf is ~10 MB and output pdf is 800 KB. NICE.

Last edited by thatworkshop; 05-01-2012 at 02:14 PM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote