View Single Post
Old 09-21-2010, 10:20 PM   #8
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
Thanks for the comparison. With the price of the Kindle coming down into a realistic range, the lure to get one is strong. But I really like the placement of the buttons on my Libre and have read for hours on it without eyestrain. I'll probably wind up getting one of the e-ink readers somewhere along the line - I'm too much of a gadget junkie not to - but you've managed to reduce my "gotta have it" levels for the time being, so many thanks.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote