View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 04:23 PM   #7
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Very true. I guess the question I have stirring in the back of my mind is how Google is going to handle Android Apps on these tablets.

If there is not an easy transition, or access to these apps, I don't believe the Google tablet space will succeed.

=X=
Isn't this where Android 3 will come into play on release in October, with support for much higher resolutions and an improved interface? The Android API already allows for apps to adjust to multiple platforms sizes (scaling to a standard of small, medium and large screens and low, medium and high resolutions), though it relies on the app developers building in the support, of course.

It looks like there's a lot of work going on behind the scenes to make all this come together.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote