Thread: PRS-600 File Transfer Nightmare!
View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 01:10 PM   #12
cgk
Enthusiast
cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cgk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_73 View Post
You can put any file (book) in any directory of the reader or create your own folders on the reader. On startup, the reader will scan the memory for books and show them in the books menu. The collections are only tags attached to files. In use, this can somehow resemble a folder structure, but it is not a real folder structure.

Ah - I was wondering about this (have a PRS-600) coming on friday - I have tagging documents ready - does this mean that "academic" will be a collection and "Sci-fi" will be another collection?

Does that mean the quickest way to remember which documents I have read is to change them from having a 'unread' tag to a 'read' or a 'follow-up' tag?
cgk is offline   Reply With Quote