View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 04:37 PM   #5
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by ficbot View Post
So, does such a mythical reader exist? Can we, in what is arguably the biggest ebook readers gathering place on-line find a single reader who actually has defected to the e-side from Fullpricehardbackland?
I have bought full-price hardbacks in the past. But I no longer buy them, except occasionally as presents for people.

But even when I was buying hardbacks, I by no means only or even mostly bought hardbacks. I mostly bought paperbacks, and then often second-hand.

Since switching to ebooks I'd say I've put a lot more money into the publishing industry's hands than I ever did before ebooks.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote