View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 05:54 AM   #2
Dave_S
What Title ?
Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dave_S ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Experia Z Ultra
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabby98 View Post
When I download a book from google play to my phone/tablet, does anyone know where that file is stored?!

Please and

I have Android 4.0 and 4.3 if that matters
On my Nexus 7B Google Play Books seem to all be stored deep down in the /data directory in a directory that has the same name as my Google email login name that I used when I purchased the books. Books that you have access to but have not actually downloaded will just have their covers stored in that area. FWIW the book itself is not stored as an EPUB but as an assortment of separate files that do not seem to resemble the contents of a normal EPUB archive. IOW it is probably not worth your time trying to dig a book out Google Play Books local storage. Probably someone else knows a lot more than I do, but that is what I discovered after doing a bit of searching after seeing your question.
Dave_S is offline   Reply With Quote