View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 10:57 AM   #628
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Well here's something interesting...Tonight I open one of my FW epub's from B&N with winrar only discovered it was epub made with Calibre!
FW used Calibre for their Multiformat ePub's from the time they first started offering ePub as a format.

The formatting of most FW multiformat ebooks has always been shoddy. According to a few publishers I talked to it had to do with FW's rules for submitting books and FW was very unresponsive to pubs when it came to fixing problems.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote