View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 04:52 PM   #27
andyh2000
Avid reader
andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andyh2000 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 4 / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
Andrew: I don't know if anyone has it working on the Kobo Touch, but I could get it to work pretty
easily. Back when I had a Touch, I had it running Tetris, so there's no doubt I could get this weather
display to work on the Touch as well.

If anyone wants it, I could upload a version of the weather app specifically for the Kobo Touch.
I won't be able to test it, since I don't have a Touch, but it should only require changing a few lines of code.
Is it as easy to enable telnet etc. on the touch?

If it's just a couple of changes, post them here and I'll pop out tomorrow, buy one and give it a go...

Andrew
andyh2000 is online now   Reply With Quote