View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 11:00 PM   #1
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Top social networking sites for promoting your book?

Hey guys, just wondering which social networking sites you think are best for promoting your books on. I'm right now on facebook and myspace, but myspace is dying (well, actually, more like dead if you want my honest opinion), and I'd like to not only replace it in my social networking list, but add more too that would be good for a sci-fi writer. Any suggestions?
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote