View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 10:41 PM   #3
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
I enjoyed "Thin Ice: Unlocking the Secrets of Climate in the World's Highest Mountains by Mark Bowen". This is a classic popular science book, by a working scientist who certainly believes in human caused global warming. This isn't available as an ebook, but his "Censoring Science", a portrait of NASA climate scientist James Hansen, has a Kindle version. I have not read it, but it gets good reviews on Amazon.

I don't assume that the science questions have been settled in favor of significant warming in the near term. I just bought "What's the Worst That Could Happen? by Greg Craven" and I hope it will give me a better understanding of the arguments pro and con.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote