View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 08:02 AM   #5
brecklundin
Banned
brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.brecklundin is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
Comparing the DR1000 to the CyBook, the screen are absolutely identical in appearance - the background is precisely the same "shade of grey".

The DR1000 is definitely easier to read, because it's much more like a book - in the font size I prefer to read with, it displays pretty much the same amount of text what one find on the page of a hardback book.
thanks, Harry, that helps a lot. Makes solid sense. Gives me more reason to wait longer. I am a person who much preferes a more yellow/tan/browner (is that even a word? hehehe) background as I seem to be less able to differenetiate blacks on grey. Still I like a subdued background.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
It might also have something to do with the form factor. If you compare the two devices K2 and KDX, you'll see that the DX has relatively more screen compared to the complete size of the device.
Good point thanks!! I really cannot wait for the Sony large format device to hit the Borders (I hope anyway) so I can do the exact same comparison.
brecklundin is offline   Reply With Quote