View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #181
Dahak
Zealot
Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dahak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony PRS-505(LC) & Rocket eBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctorow View Post
I think this is important:

Kindle DX will be released this summer. Pre-order Kindle DX now to RESERVE YOUR PLACE IN LINE. We prioritize orders on a first come, first served basis, and we will notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date

first come, first served ... I hate that sound.
I just love how they do everything to increase desire for the thing, yet we still have no sales figures even for the original.

OK... after mocking their self-generated interest, I have to admit that I may get one. My Rocket needs a new battery pack... I may retire it.
Dahak is offline   Reply With Quote