View Single Post
Old 01-28-2015, 11:49 AM   #1207
JNT
Connoisseur
JNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic somethingJNT has a certain pleonastic something

Device: KT / K4NT / T62D / T68
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Tapping the collection name selects it for me. I do not know why it doesn't work for you, but it should.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
You might have to try something between a tap and a long-tap, that might work better, especially on a KT (weird IR-grid as input, slow CPU).

Finally success! (Well, sort of...)

Firstly, my mistake thinking the drop-down list should list all available collections so I can select one... Does not work like that.

Secondly, sadly it seems that my touch screen might have some issues. I used short names (like A1) to test this and tapping in that vertical area did not work for me. There seems to be an area more to the center (which I never tried due to the short names) that works more reliably, but as NiLuJe says, something closer to a long-press works (well, mostly, when using the center area of the screen)

Really appreciate your help!
JNT is offline   Reply With Quote