View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 02:11 AM   #70
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
I agree with Harry. And I further hope that Amazon revises the affiliate program so that only the link clicked will result in commission.

Amazon makes no money from an affiliate link to a free book. Why should the affiliate make any money from my further purchases that day just because they copied/pasted a link? I know how to get to Amazon without the affiliate link.

On the other hand, if an affiliate links to a special deal on a computer for example and I make a purchase, they very much deserve the commission for bringing the deal to my attention.
JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote