View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #97
4691mls
Wizard
4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.4691mls ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ALL DEVICES ARE STOCK: Kobo Clara, Tolino Shine 2, Sony PRS-T3, T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Bah! R.E.A.D.S just switched over an hour ago! I hate it. They've remove the cart completely before I had an hour to decide while browsing which books to check out and now it's immediate. This sucks and all the browsing just to get to a genre and then it's no longer listed by added to site but relevancy. DO NOT LIKE!!
I had emailed my local library with my comments about the new site. They told me this inregard to the new "bookshelf":

"Your bookshelf is now your bookbag – until you finish the checkout process you can return anything from the bookshelf. So you can put a book on the bookshelf and then take it off – but I think it’s probably easier to use the wish list. I usually put anything I’m interested in on the wish list, and then check out from the wish list."

Too bad the wish list is now so difficult to use....

They did also tell me this: "Every library on the NCDL is assembling their comments for Overdrive, I’ll be sure and include yours."

So maybe they are getting a lot of comments. Let's hope so!

Last edited by 4691mls; 12-11-2012 at 07:59 PM. Reason: add something
4691mls is offline   Reply With Quote