View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 05:12 PM   #13
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by hwlester View Post
Contact support and ask if they can help you. I purchased an eBook yesterday afternoon just before they started this sale. They gave me some extra rewards when I told them about the situation and asked if they could help me out. I've definitely been impressed with their customer service.
Well, actually I'm happy enough with the price I paid that I won't bother them about an offer I didn't actually receive myself.

Especially as I'm now back in the UK after a brief 'visit' to Colorado last month to buy some Georgette Heyer ebooks....
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote