View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 09:37 AM   #19
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
As I understand it, you still have ads on the Nooks, only they're only for B&N products.
I have 3 different types of Nooks and unless I am in the shop, I get no ads. My mother has a Kindle and her ads show outside the shopping section. If you set down your reading for a few minutes, then pick it up again, you see an ad before you can start reading again. I can just pick up where I left off with nothing bothering me.

Auntykatkat
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote