View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 01:29 PM   #1
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
New kindle owner

Just received my Kindle yesterday - love the idea of the e-book reader, not sure about the Kindle yet. My second choice would probably be Cy-book or Jet-book. Would love feedback from users of both.

Also, can someone give me the process for putting music on my Kindle? Does it use mp3 or mp4 files and is the output worth the effort or should I just stick with carrying around both my Kindle and my ipod?

Cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote