View Single Post
Old 05-21-2008, 03:54 PM   #14
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
Have you checked out Zinio?
Just now...

...and it seems okay. A shame it doesn't have the 3 mags that presently make up my regular subscriptions, though. And I know I'll just get hate e-mails for it, but... I'd rather just get PDFs of magazines than download another reader, and whatever format it uses. (Partially because PDFs would allow "clipping and saving" of desired material, and tossing the rest. And partially because I've got too many reader formats now, as far as I'm concerned...)

Still, I might pick out a mag or two that I've been eye-ing, and try it out.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote