View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 10:18 AM   #6
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
I received the renewal notice for Analog and filed it in the future bills area a while before Harry posted a notice that it was available in electronic form from Fictionwise. Since I had forgotten to renew "so you don't miss a single issue" I was able to buy the current issue. I loved it. Analog on the Reader is a pleasure to read so I bought a subscription.

Fictionwise sends me an email informing me that a new issue is waiting for me in my bookshelf. I get the issue before it hits the newsstand or it would be misdelivered to my next door neighbor.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote