View Single Post
Old 05-19-2008, 09:42 AM   #5
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Does anyone here see a change in reading perceptions as/when the availabilitity of E-magazines increases? I just wanted to say that I love reading magazines on my Reader 505. . . .
Magazines are a tough call for me. I still can't breakaway from the print versions. I don't like to read either magazines or newspapers on my Sony Reader or on my computer. I subscribe to a lot of magazines that would probably be good to read on the Sony, such as The Economist, Business Week, and Atlantic Monthly, but I also subscribe to quite a few, such as Smithsonian, where color is an important part of the magazine. I probably should try a magazine or two and see, but I just find it hard to motivate myself to do so.

OTOH, my son reads everything online that he can. So I suspect that for his generation and the even younger generation that is now in its early teens, e-magazines and e-newspapers will be the norm.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote