View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 08:12 PM   #35
solitarywolf
Ink Drinker
solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.solitarywolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle 2021, Ipad Pro, iPhone Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post

I have pre ordered mine from the UK store, I just want it for Christmas.

Actually I just cancelled as they told me over the phone I was being debited today and with no confirmed release or shipping date I am not prepeared to have that. Will just wait, i'm not in any hurry as I have a Kindle
Isn't there a law against charging a credit/debit card unless you can ship the product immediately? Or is that in the US only?
solitarywolf is offline   Reply With Quote