View Single Post
Old 09-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #1
wiccan2
Connoisseur
wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'wiccan2 knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3 - 3g, Samsung Galaxy Note
Kindle Clippings Organizer

Hi, this is the first release of the Kindle Clippings Organizer that has been discussed on the forums in the last month.

Features:
  • Import clippings
  • Export clippings as XML
  • Export clippings as HTML
  • Sort clippings by location
  • Clippings sorted into individual books
  • Clippings grouped by notes,highlights and bookmarks
  • Save in a custom file on your computer for back up

This is an initial release and should be treated as a beta. At the moment there is one known bug. When resizing the window some components may not resize correctly.

Windows and Linux are known and tested to be working. Mac OSX should be supported but has not been tested.

To run either double click the jar file if your system supports this or run "java -jar KindleClippingsOrganizer.jar" from the command line/terminal.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Update:

I have updated the application to fix some bugs that have been reported to me and updated the about box. Please download the latest version and as allways if there are any problems let me know.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KindleClippingsOrganizer.zip (157.0 KB, 907 views)
File Type: zip KindleClippingsOrganizer v0.2.zip (157.2 KB, 570 views)
File Type: zip KindleClippingsOrganizer v0.3.zip (157.2 KB, 1171 views)

Last edited by wiccan2; 09-21-2011 at 01:19 PM.
wiccan2 is offline   Reply With Quote