Thread: Firmware Update Kindle 3 - Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:15 PM   #43
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erinath View Post
Oh my goodness, when you're in a hole you just keep digging don't you? I expect quite a lot of Kindle readers walk a mile or so.
I've had it in my handbag walking that far several times. Plus, it's taken the 60 miles round trip to my job every work day for the last couple of weeks. That's a fair amount of jostling and vibration. I haven't had a single crash. That's not to say that motion might not be a problem for some. With motion issues, you may be looking at a weak connection. It's often the sort of thing that is a manufacturing flaw occurring in some units rather than a design flaw present in all.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote