Thread: Firmware Update Kindle 3 - Firmware update
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 02:06 PM   #42
babyd
Addict
babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.babyd once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony:505, 600, 350, 650, Kindle 3 & PW, Kobo Mini & Aura HD
the update is coming. I have been in contact with UK KSC about my freezes and reboots. Just called them today to ask about the status of the update and been told to keep mine plugged in with wireless on overnight, my details are being passed to tech and they are going to push the update to my kindle in the next 24 to 48 hours.
He mentioned that it will be going out to all kindles very soon, I think they just want to check it resolves freezing etc first. But at least the UK CS know about it now, which is good as they were denying it till today.
Will let you know when the update hits my kindle, fingers crossed it hits it soon and resolves the problems.

I have had freezes, reboots and slow page turns...........
babyd is offline   Reply With Quote